DBM discharges addt'l P5B to cover neglected 4Ps cash in 2023
The Department and the executives (DBM) on Tuesday declared the arrival of an extra P5 billion to cover the neglected money awards to recipients of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps) — the leader hostile to neediness drive of the public authority — last year.
In a proclamation, the DBM said the P5 billion will be obtained from Financial Year 2023's Proceeding with Appointments.
The sum, the Spending plan Division said, will cover back payments in 4Ps concedes last year, which came about because of the suspension of around 703,888 family recipients.
The Division of Social Government assistance and Improvement (DSWD) kept the allowing of money helps to more than 700,000 families under 4Ps in the last option part of 2023, forthcoming the assessment of their capability status.
"Through this allotment, the DSWD can proceed with its basic work without interference, giving genuinely necessary help to our most weak residents," said Spending plan Secretary Amenah Pangandaman.
Reviewed by CriS
on
5:44:00 AM
Rating:

No comments: