Next OPM President by Ogie Alcasid is Yael Yuzon

Singer-Writer Ogie Alcasid said he needs Spongecola vocalist Yael Yuzon to be the following president of the Organisasyon ng Pilipinong Mang-aawit (OPM).

In a late question and answer session for his up and coming show, "Ayokong Tumanda," Alcasid applauded Yuzon, saying that he knows the estimations of individuals from the music business.

"Alam mo 'yung energy ko 'yung spouse ni Karylle, si Yael, magaling far off. At saka nakakausap ko siya, maganda 'yung mga sinasabi niya. At saka siyempre ang hinaing ng mga banda mas alam nila 'far off," said Alcasid, who is the current OPM president.

("You know, I like Karylle's better half, Yael. I addressed him and he knows the estimations of groups and artists.")

OPM, a non-stock, non-benefit company, is administered by a Board of Directors comprising of 7 individuals appropriately constituted through a decision.

The OPM's central goal "is to bear on the assignment of working for the Filipino Singers' headway."

Alcasid said the OPM, which has more than 300 individuals, will have their next race in December.

"Six years na ako, so panahon na [for another president]. Alam mo far off, marami akong sinakripisyo diyan, so zeal kong magtrabaho racket. Tanggap naman nila na energy ko na mag-proceed onward," he said.



("I've been president for a long time, so I believe it's the ideal opportunity for another president. You know, I've relinquished a great deal of things, and now I need to backtrack to work. They (board) have officially acknowledged that I need to proceed onward.")

"Upbeat ako sa tinakbo ng OPM. We had our issues, alam mo naman 'yan, ang unang challenge ay 'yung paghanap ng pondo. Awa ng Diyos, naka-survive kami at nakagawa ng proyekto. Nabigyan naman namin 'yung mga nangangailangan, as 'yung mga namatayan, kung may wellbeing or legitimate issues, natutugunan naman namin 'far off," he included.

("I'm content with what the OPM has fulfilled. We had our issues - the primary test was the place to get stores. With God's kindness, we survived and we could do various tasks. We could help those in need, similar to the individuals who lost their friends and family, and those with wellbeing or legitimate issues. We could help them.")
Next OPM President by Ogie Alcasid is Yael Yuzon Next OPM President by Ogie Alcasid is Yael Yuzon Reviewed by Unknown on 9:17:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Entertainment

Philippines Viral Online!. Powered by Blogger.